Major ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 7 Details Released In Leak
If you’re a “Game of Thrones” fan, you may want to think twice about reading this. And then think again, because these details are nothing to mess with and there’s no turning back once you start.
The latest “Game of Thrones” leak includes some serious details behind the upcoming season, and if they’re legit (and they seem to be), season seven is likely to be the wildest of the entire series. So, prepare yourself for the twists and turns the final “Game of Thrones” season holds. It’s not too late to turn back now.
It’s your last chance; here we go. Via Reddit:
- Jon meets Dany at E03.He is summoned by Dany,who wants him to bend the knee,but he refuses.Eventually,with the help of Tyrion,he swears fealty in exchange her help in the war against the WW.Gradually they grow to admire each other and they have sex at the end of episode 7.They will be together for most of the season.
- Sansa realises she’s being played by LF(he tries to set the two sisters against each other) by the end of the season with help from Bran.LF won’t survive this.Arya will be the executioner.
- Both Sansa and Arya will survive.
- Arya has become a “killing machine”. First thing she does this season is kill all the remaining Frey sons. After that she heads towards Winterfell and she encounters Nymeria. She arrives at WF at E04.
- Dorne will be out of the way in the first couple of episodes.
- The Wall will fall at the end of the season, while Jon and Dany have sex.
- Jon won’t find out his true parentage this season. Bran and Sam will piece it together though.
- Dany is going to Dragonstone first. This will happen at the end of E01.
- I didn’t exactly get that, but it seems that the procedure of bringing the wall down will be a big part of the season.
- Viserion will die at the Night’s King hand and be reborn as his mount.
- Jon’s real name is Aegon. He doesn’t want people to know that he was resurrected. So he stops Davos from telling Dany.
- Gendry is at KL making weapons. Davos makes a joke about him “still rowing” when he sees him.
- Olenna aknowledges that she was behind Joffrey’s assassination.
- Varys doesn’t want the throne. He’s genuinely acting out of a desire to have a king or queen rule that will look out for the interests of the people of Westeros rather than just their own
- Beric Dondarrion will be killed by the WW
- Benjen will make a cameo
- The “Northern girl” will be Alys Karstark.
- We’ll get a flashback from Rhaegar and Lyanna’s wedding.
- Jorah won’t have any scenes at Essos next season. He will be cured at Oldtown by Sam. He reunites with Dany by E05.
- Bran will cross the Wall during E01.He will arrive at WF by E03.
- The Lannisters take on the Martells and the Tyrells pretty easily during the first couple of episodes. Jaime turns out to be a great commander. It seems that Dany and co have an unsuccessful siege of KL.
- Jon needs to provide proof that the Undead are real. So he goes beyond the Wall with the Hound,Beric,Thoros and Tormund to capture one. They succeed but Beric and Viserion die in the process. They bring the undead to KL(they have a temporary truce with the Lannisters) and they show him to Cersei at the Dragonpit. She loses her shit. She agrees to unite their armies against the WW.But at the last moment,she betrays them and doesn’t send troops,so that the WW will thin out their forces. Jaime is mad and leaves her. He rides North to join the armies.
- Cersei is pregnant.
- Euron’s fleet destroys Yara’s, kills 2 of the Sand Snakes and captures Ellaria. Theon abandons Yara. The ironborn finally lose all respect for him. He has a small reunion scene with Jon. Jon tells him that he won’t kill him because he saved Sansa.
- Mel has only a few appearances through the season.
- Dany burns a few rules who didn’t bend the knee, including the Tarlys. Tyrion and Varys worry about her turning into a Mad Queen.
- Tyrion and Jon have a few scenes together.
- Meera heads back home after she delivers Bran at WF.
The above details were posted by Reddit user awayforthelads, who later had his account deleted, according to The Telegraph. Following the leak, another Reddit user, who claimed to be close with one of the show’s actors, dismissed the leak as false.
But the details have recently reappeared and have been reinforced with more evidence. The leaked details appear to match the filming locations where the “Game of Thrones” cast have been spotted in the past several weeks, increasing the legitimacy of awayforthelads post.
Perhaps the most exciting news is the joining up of Jon Snow and Daenerys, which appears to be fully legit from recent videos of the two filming on set together.
— Hafþór J Björnsson (@ThorBjornsson_) November 6, 2016
The Game of Thrones was at the stadium for Sevilla vs Barcelona match last night. pic.twitter.com/jJpyZxksOh
— Game of Thrones Meme (@Thrones_Memes) November 7, 2016
“Game of Thrones” hasn’t commented on the leak, neither confirming nor denying its legitimacy, and the show likely won’t. So it’s up for you as fans to decide, and you have plenty of time to mull it over.
Season Seven is expected to air in the summer of 2017, although the official release date has not been announced.