Report: Megyn Kelly’s First Interview Is With The Kardashians
Megyn Kelly plans to return to television news in an interview with the entire Kardashian family, a new report claims.
On Friday, TMZ reported that the former Fox News anchor was spotted entering the same studio in Los Angeles, California where the Kardashian family films their hit reality TV show, “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” (RELATED: Megyn Kelly Says Final Goodbye To Viewers: I’m ‘Better For Having Been Here’)
Sources told the outlet that Kelly did a sit down interview with almost everyone in the family. (RELATED: Tucker Carlson’s New Show Has Epic Ratings Premiere — Beats CNN And MSNBC Combined)
Most noticeably absent was their younger brother Rob Kardashian and former Olympic gold medalist Caitlyn Jenner, who remained on the east coast for the promotion of her tell-all memoir, “The Secrets of my Life.”
The interview will reportedly be the bulk of Kelly’s debut night for her magazine style news show on NBC that kicks off in June.
Earlier this week, New York Post reported that Kelly would be returning to work next month and her show would premiere a month ahead of schedule. Previously it was believed that Kelly would start in July once her contract with Fox News was up, but she was let out of that contract several weeks ago allowing for an earlier start date.
“I’ve spent enough time staring at the refrigerator,” Kelly said recently during her appearance at a Hollywood Reporter event. “It’s time to do some news.”
Kelly announced in January that she was leaving Fox News after being part of the company for 12 years.