Kris Jenner Granted 3-Year Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker

Katie Jerkovich | Contributor

Kris Jenner was granted a three-year restraining order against a former security guard arrested earlier this month after he had made a third attempt to get to the reality star.

A judge on Wednesday made the temporary order the “Keeping Up With The Kardashian” star had been granted permanent after Joshua Jacobs was caught three weeks ago at her Hidden Hills home in Los Angeles, according to E! News. (RELATED: Kim Kardashian Took 6,000 Selfies While On Vacation For Four Days)

Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner attend the Givenchy show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2017 on October 2, 2016 in Paris, France

(Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

The new order against the ex-security guard says he must stay away from not only Jenner, but her entire family. (RELATED: All The Details Surrounding Kim Kardashian’s Armed Robbery — Including Why She Thought She Would Be Raped)

“The Jenner and Kardashian families take their safety very seriously and will vigorously pursue all remedies available to them — both in criminal and civil court — to ensure that they are protected,” a family attorney said in the courtroom.

Jacobs remains in custody after he was arrested for breaking into Jenner’s gated community for the third time.

The gated community’s former guard managed to get through the gates and all the way to Jenner’s home before her bodyguard “pounced on the guy and held him until cops arrived,” a source with law enforcement said.

Katie Jerkovich



WARNING: DISTURBING CONTENT – SI Posts Twerking Video Of Ashley Graham
This Model’s Instagram Is Almost Too Hot To Handle
Check Out Josephine Skriver’s Sexiest Photos
Sara Underwood Drops Topless Photo Of Herself In A Hot Tub