Production Resuming On ‘Bachelor’ After Investigation Finds No Misconduct

Katie Jerkovich | Contributor

Production is set to resume on the filming of “Bachelor in Paradise” after an internal investigation found no misconduct, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

“As we previously stated, we recently became aware of allegations regarding an incident on the set of ‘Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico,'” a statement from Warner Bros. read Tuesday. (RELATED: A Second ‘Bachelor’ Contestant Breaks Silence, Says His Character ‘Has Been Assassinated’)

LAS VEGAS, NV - SEPTEMBER 30: Television personality Chris Harrison attends the third annual Tyler Robinson Foundation gala benefiting families affected by pediatric cancer at Caesars Palace on September 30, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)

LAS VEGAS, NV – SEPTEMBER 30: Television personality Chris Harrison attends the third annual Tyler Robinson Foundation gala benefiting families affected by pediatric cancer at Caesars Palace on September 30, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Ethan Miller/Getty Images)

“We take all such allegations seriously,” the statement added. “The safety, security and well-being of the cast and crew is our number one concern, and we suspended filming so that the allegations could be investigated immediately and thoroughly. Our internal investigation, conducted with the assistance of an outside law firm, has now been completed.”

“Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident,” the company continued. “We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.”

“Production on this season of ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ will be resuming, and we plan to implement certain changes to the show’s policies and procedures to enhance and further ensure the safety and security of all participants.”

A little over a week ago, the company announced that filming of the reality show was halted over “allegations of misconduct” on the set of the show that reportedly revolved around a sexual encounter between two intoxicated cast members.

Corinne Olympios confirmed she was one of the cast members in a statement last week where she labeled herself a “victim.”

DeMario Jackson soon after broke his silence and said his “character and family name has been assassinated” over the allegations.

 

Katie Jerkovich

Contributor

Trending

Celebrate These 10 Hollywood Stars Who Served In The Military [SLIDESHOW]
Check Out The Octagon Girls From The Latest UFC Event
These Are The Sexiest Paige VanZant Photos On The Internet [SLIDESHOW]
The Smoke Room’s Model Of The Week: Jaimie Sullivan