Report: ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Production Resumes, But Not Everyone Is Returning

Katie Jerkovich | Contributor

Production on “The Bachelor in Paradise” has been cleared to resume as early as this weekend, but not everyone will be returning, TMZ reports.

TMZ sources say that cast member DeMario Jackson will not be heading to Mexico along with the other cast members due to “anxiety” over the incident that shut down production. He has also reportedly sought help from a therapist over the situation. (RELATED: A Second ‘Bachelor’ Contestant Breaks Silence, Says His Character ‘Has Been Assassinated’)

BACHELOR IN PARADISE - "Episode 203B - The next dramatic rose ceremony continues, on "Bachelor in Paradise," airing MONDAY, AUGUST 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network. (Photo by Rick Rowell/ABC via Getty Images)

BACHELOR IN PARADISE – “Episode 203B – The next dramatic rose ceremony continues, on “Bachelor in Paradise,” airing MONDAY, AUGUST 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET/PT) on the ABC Television Network. (Photo by Rick Rowell/ABC via Getty Images)

Sources told the outlet he was invited back on the show, but declined. Others say he has not been contacted and they are still making that determination.

“DeMario has been invited back to Bachelor In Paradise, but he hasn’t decided whether or not he will return,” a source close to Jackson told the Daily Mail. “He’s focused on other things right now, but of course he’s very pleased that the tapes proved what he knew all along… that he was innocent of any sort of sexual misconduct.”

Filming was stopped a little over a week ago over “allegations of misconduct” that revolved around a sexual encounter between two intoxicated cast members. Jackson broke his silence last week and said his “character and family name has been assassinated” over the allegations.

An internal investigation by Warner Bros. into the alleged incident was completed earlier this week and found no misconduct.

“Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident,” the company statement read. “We can say, however, that the tape does not support any charge of misconduct by a cast member. Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.”

Corinne Olympios confirmed she was the other cast member involved, labeling herself a “victim.” She has reportedly not been asked to return and might be banned for life from ever participating in any “Bachelor in Paradise” events or any “Bachelor” franchise. Her lawyers have stated that they will conduct their own investigation.

 

Follow Katie on Twitter

Katie Jerkovich

Contributor

Trending

Hailey Clauson Lights Up Instagram With Revealing Outfit
Check Out Abigail Ratchford’s Greatest Photos From 2017 [SLIDESHOW]
Here Are The Smoke Room’s Women Of The Year [SLIDESHOW]
Maxim Drops Topless Photo Of Jasmine Tookes