These Were Our Favorite Moments Of 2017
We’re only a few hours away from 2017 officially being over, and that means it’s a great time to take a look back over the last year.
There were plenty of great things to celebrate in 2017. There’s almost too many to count. However, I did my best to break down what I thought were the best moments in sports and entertainment in the past year.
- Clemson beats Alabama to win the college football national championship.
- Patriots erasing a 28-3 deficit to win the Super Bowl.
- Nashville Predators nearly shock the world to win the Stanley Cup, but fall just short.
- Wisconsin upsets top-seed Villanova in March Madness
- Season seven of ‘Game of Thrones’ was incredible, and we finally got the Jon Snow and Daenerys sex scene we’ve waited years for.
- Harvey Weinstein got thrown to the wolves.
- My trip to Oxford, Mississippi to explore SEC football.
- Gal Gadot explodes onto the national scene in ‘Wonder Woman.’
- ‘Wind River’ crushed the movie scene.
- We found out there would be a sequel to ‘Sicario.’
- ‘Silicon Valley’ continued to be outstanding, and now T.J. Miller is off of the show.
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ was awesome, and I don’t care what all the haters say.
Am I forgetting any? Make sure to let me know if you think it I did, and have a great time welcoming in the new year.
Follow David on Twitter